"LOVE STORY" TAYLOR SWIFT

Taylor Swift - Love Story .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

JUSTIN BIEBER BABY BABY

Justin Bieber - Baby ft. Ludac .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

domingo, 11 de abril de 2010

KISS

The love story is inspired by a kiss!! When Marius and Cosette kiss is a huge step in their relationship.

We were both young when I first saw you

I close my eyes

And the flashback starts

I'm standing there

On a balcony of summer air



See the lights,

See the party the ball gowns

I see you make your way through the crowd

You say hello

Little did I know



That you were romeo you were throwing pebbles

And my daddy said stay away from juliet

And I was crying on the staircase

Begging you please don't go, and I said



Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone

I'll be waiting all there's left to do is run

You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess

It's a Love Story baby just say yes



So I sneak out to the garden to see you

We keep quite cause we're dead if they knew

So close your eyes

Escape this down for a little while

Cause you were romeo I was a scarlet letter

And my daddy said stay away from juliet

But you were everything to me

And I was begging you please don't go and I said

TAYLOR SWIFT "LOVE STORY"

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario