"LOVE STORY" TAYLOR SWIFT

Taylor Swift - Love Story .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

JUSTIN BIEBER BABY BABY

Justin Bieber - Baby ft. Ludac .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

domingo, 11 de abril de 2010

Meeting at the Bench

Justin Bieber "baby baby"
"Oh oh For you, I would have done whatever
And I just can't believe we ain't together
And I wanna play it cool
But I'm losin' you
I'll buy you anything
I'll buy you any ring
Cause I'm in pieces
Baby fix me
And just shake me till you wake me from this bad dream
I'm goin down, down, down, down"
This song is just for this moment in their relationship, when they sit at the bench and they are just knowing each other. But this is a song that is from the perspective of Marius that he wold do anything for this girl he is meeting.

1 comentario:

  1. What specific quote from the song connects to the relationship? Do you need to include the lyrics from the whole song? 13 +2 = 15/15

    ResponderEliminar